IELTS test centers are run by either British Council or IDP Education Australia in India.
BCES is an official IELTS Registration centre for British Council and IDP Australia.
How to register (for Indian test centres only) -
IELTS Registration Delhi
- Step 1
IELTS exams are conducted on specified IELTS Test Dates. However, most Test Centres do not run tests on all of these date, some only every few months. It is therefore important that you check with your Test Centre to find out which IELTS Test Dates they will be using.
Choose the test centers and date availability as provided by the British Council :
IDP Australia : www.ieltsidpindia.com/Candidate-Registration1.aspx
- Step 2
The following documents are needed for your registration in person or via post / courier:
- A completed and signed application form. Download the application form.
- Two passport sized colour photographs (not older than six months and glasses must not be worn). Guidelines for Photographs (write your Passport number, your Name and sign on the reverse of the Photo)
- A photocopy of your valid passport - first 2 pages, last 2 pages and any observation pages.
- Pay fees either by---
Rs. 7600/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Six Hundred only), payable by Demand Draft, drawn in favour of 'IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED' (for IDP Australia) or "BRITISH COUNCIL DIVISION" (for BRITISH COUNCIL), Payable at New Delhi.
Credit Card/ Debit Card
(You have to in person visit any of the BCES offices to avail this facility) Rs. 7,600/- (Rupees Seven Thousand Six Hundred only) payable by Credit card / Debit card.
At ICICI Bank
Rs. 7600/- to be deposited in the account of IDP Australia A/c no.
Please download the receipt from here.
British Council. Please download the receipt from here.
- Step 3
Please send the complete set of documents to the following address:
BCES Admissions Abroad Pvt. Ltd.
31/3A, 2nd Floor, Opp. Gate 3 Tilak Nagar Metro Station, Ashok Nagar, New Delhi - 18.
Tel: 011 4777 5555, 011 2512 2512
Please Note :
- Your application form should reach us 20 days before the test date.
- If you pay by demand draft or via the ICICI bank, evidence of your payment (either the demand draft or the 'British Council Copy' /IDP Receipt of the ICICI deposit slip after your payment has been made) must be attached to your application form.
- We do not accept applications by e-mail, fax or phone.
- As seats are on a first come first served basis, we recommend that you register as soon as possible prior to your desired test date.
- If you would like your results - up to a maximum of five (5) copies - to be sent to universities free of charge then please include the relevant addresses on your application form. This service can be offered free only if informed at the time of registering for the test or on the day of the test.
- Please ensure that you give a courier serviceable address on the application form and that you provide a working email address and a contact telephone number.
- A valid passport is the only document which is acceptable for IELTS registration in Delhi.